February 9, 2011

Looking Back - Part 1

I joined Comrise in June 2010 as a fresh college graduate, entering the Leadership and Mentorship Program. After training in multiple aspects of the business, I now serve in multiple roles throughout the company. I am a member of the Data Team, keeping a watchful eye over Comrise’s proprietary database, running reports and looking for ways to increase efficiency in how the database is used. I serve as an Account Executive for several clients, with a focus on financial firms in the tri-state area. My primary role is to lead up the new Mobility Practice that Comrise is launching, developing a specialization in mobile technologies. This role includes new business development as well as technical recruiting in that area. I have also recently begun leading the training of more recent college hires, ensuring that future classes of college graduates receive the best possible training upon joining the company.

I look forward to ensuring the continued success of Comrise in the variety of roles that I perform in the company.


To read about Mansi's experiences, please see Looking Back - Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment